Every week I share 5 packable lunch recipes with my subscribers at Grocery Shrink Plus. This is just one of them, and one of our favorites!
I was trying to photograph these for the blog, and look who couldn’t wait!
- 20 6" tortillas
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1 pkg (20 oz) 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning (I used homemade)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey with taco seasoning until cooked through. Stir in refried beans.
- Place a small amount of bean mixture on the edge of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Roll up tightly and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.